Career vacancy: Graphic Designer
Remuneration + added benefits: £Competitive relying on working experience
- 28 times holiday seasons (together with lender vacations)
- Very long company holiday seasons
- Free parking
- Subsidised health club membership
Deal kind: Complete time: 35 several hours for every 7 days, typically Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Nonetheless, you will be necessary to get the job done all dwelling matchdays
Place: Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX
Closing day: Tuesday 20th July 2021 @ 9am
Burnley Soccer Club is an proven Premier League Club with a wealthy record.
Happy founder users of the Football League, Burnley Soccer Club began existence as a rugby club. Nevertheless, ‘Burnley Rovers’ before long switched codes and grew to become Burnley Football Club in 1882. We moved to our Turf Moor dwelling soon afterwards, at the invitation of the town’s cricket club, which is nonetheless uniquely positioned subsequent to the stadium.
FA Cup campaigns gave way to organised soccer in 1888 with the basis of the Soccer League – and since then Burnley have claimed every key honour, with the exception of the League Cup.
Burnley Football Club is a distinctive football club located in the coronary heart of the town and its group, we believe that Burnley is a exclusive put – a property to remarkable persons like you.
We are now on the lookout to recruit to the function of Graphic Designer.
The prosperous applicant will possess a diploma degree qualification in a pertinent subject matter and will have considerable layout experience with a wide portfolio of proof to incorporate print and on-line examples.
Reporting to Head of MediaMedia/Head of Advertising, the Graphic Designer will be anticipated to:
- Deliver formal club publications, posters and all other layout perform for world wide web, social media and print.
- Imagine creatively and acquire new style principles, graphics and layouts.
- Function with a wide range of media and use graphic style software, maintaining up to day with rising technologies.
- Proofreading to develop exact and large-excellent perform.
- Show illustrative competencies with tough sketches and performing on layouts completely ready for print.
- Realize the value of marketing and communications.
- Generation of matchday programme, in conjunction with assistant graphic designer.
- Preserving and cataloguing an at any time-rising archive of digital images.
- Duty for constant club branding, in conjunction with Head of Business Affairs.
- Making web page graphics.
- Producing social media graphics for use on Twitter, Fb, and many others.
- Servicing all other departmental demands for occasions in terms of posters, leaflets.
- Bespoke design work for departmental desires.
- To be ready to perform versatile and unsociable several hours where by the part of the career demands.
- To operate to agreed Critical Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Comply with all Club guidelines.
- Market the Burnley Soccer Club brand and ethos in a professional, robust and positive way.
- A commitment to equality and range in the office and a willingness to undertake all pertinent equality and range teaching.
An suitable candidate will have
- Degree amount qualification in a applicable issue.
- Substantial design experience with a wide portfolio of evidence to incorporate print and on the internet illustrations.
- Knowledge in producing makes.
- Hugely qualified in some, or all, of the next program: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Rhino, VRay, Bongo, Flamingo, Right after Consequences.
- Wide knowledge formatting artwork for print throughout several formats / requirements.
- Displays an innovative ways to style and design.
- Accuracy and attention to element when finalising styles.
- Enthusiasm and enthusiasm for design, with a resourceful flair.
- Getting open to responses and inclined to make modifications to your types.
- Displays initiative, has self-assurance in possess skill with a good perspective in direction of endeavor any facet of the position role.
- Skill to function under stress in a quick-paced environment.
- A proactive strategy to work.
- A welcoming, favourable ‘can do’ and courteous perspective.
- A determination to the aims, eyesight, and values of Burnley FC.
- Knowledge in digital and internet site design, Shopify, Website positioning and social articles (Facebook and Instagram).
- A favourable attitude to professional improvement and their own learning.
Candidates will need to have a flexible approach to function and be ready to function all house match times which will involve evenings and weekends.
A downloadable model of the Task Description can be identified right here.
You should apply by sending your portfolio and CV to [email protected]
Burnley Football Club are dedicated to safeguarding small children and young individuals and is an equal alternatives employer and welcomes programs from all sections of the neighborhood.
Thriving candidates will be matter to an Enhanced Legal History Test (DBS).
*You should take note that owing to the number of purposes we receive, only candidates picked for interview will be notified.