If you want to improve your computer design skills, these training resources will get you on the right path.
Is 2021 finally going to be the year when you brush up on your design skills?
If you dream of using Adobe Illustrator to make your own designs but don’t know where to start, you should consider buying this bundle of courses.
In total, you will get 13 courses in the bundle. They cover everything from creating patterns in Illustrator to learning the basics of Affinity Designer.
The courses have a combined value of more than $2,000, but as an MUO reader, you can grab the lot for just $50.
Keep reading to learn more about what is included.
Which Design Courses Are Included in the Bundle?
Here is a quick summary of the 13 courses in today’s deal:
- Digital Design Master Class for Graphic Designers With Adobe: The first course in the bundle is a huge package that covers everything from icon design, website layout, digitizing sketches, and typography, to eBook cover design, social media campaign design, and more.
- User Experience Design with Adobe XD: You will learn about the user experience design process while also learning about learning Adobe XD.
- From Drawing to Pattern in Adobe Illustrator: A Master Class: This course explains how to turn sketchbook drawings into seamless repeating patterns in Adobe Illustrator.
- How To Find Your Art Style: A Hands-On Guide: The seven lessons in this bundle help you develop your personal art style.
- Give Emotion To Your Characters: Drawing Expressions Step-By-Step: If you want to give emotion and expression to your characters, this is the course you need.
- Complete Character Design Course: Create Your Dream Character: The next bundle of courses teaches you how to turn your character ideas into fully fleshed-out characters with emotions and backstories.
- How to Design Retro Badges in Adobe Illustrator: Focuses on creating retro and flat design badges for use in illustration projects within the Adobe Illustrator app.
- Modern Flat Design in Affinity Designer Master Class: This course helps you build your own portfolio of modern flat design digital illustrations and application icons that you can then use in job applications.
- Web Design in Affinity Designer Master Class: Instead of Photoshop, you can use Affinity Design to build web pages. This course shows you what makes a professionally designed website and how to build a website’s visual guides such as wireframes and grids.
- Affinity Designer Fundamentals. Go from Zero to Superhero: The 37 lectures explain how to create documents, create and edit artboards, use panels such as Layers, Stroke or History, and much more.
- How to Create Professional Websites Without Coding: In this course, you will learn how to build any website using Oxygen builder.
- Master Popular Graphic Design Projects in Adobe: The 60 lectures cover how to create book covers, package designs, digital assets, social media graphics, album art, and more.
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Basic Photoshop Training: The final course in the bundle explains everything that a complete beginner would need to know about the latest version of Adobe Photoshop.
To get the deal, click on the link and add it to your cart. There are no geographical restrictions on who can access the lessons.
Here are the best design apps for designers on a budget. Our list includes the best free design software you can find online.
About The Author