Washington, DC, USSite:
Thu, Aug 26 ’21Posted on:
Lifestyle at PE:
Perkins Eastman is a world design and style firm with experience that handles all aspects of the constructed natural environment. With studios in 22 locations all over the world, we style and design for men and women, to increase the human practical experience and leave a long lasting and favourable impression on people’s life and the earth we inhabit.
We are an built-in company which our experienced roster is made up of architects, interior designers, planners, city designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, design specification writers, construction economists, environmental analysts, resiliency industry experts, targeted visitors and transportation engineers, and a number of other qualified disciplines.
Perkins Eastman has an fascinating prospect in our Washington, DC office. We are in search of an outstanding graphic designer to function carefully with many others in the office and in the agency. Perkins Eastman seeks a qualified, trusted and creative Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer shall show enthusiasm in supporting the total studio graphic wants. This is a distinctive possibility for a really enthusiastic crew participant inclined to lead in a quick-paced environment. The Graphic designer will display visual style language throughout several platforms these as web, mobile and print for multiple clients and their manufacturers. Responsibilities include creating brochures, graphics for social media, website purposes, as very well as displays and experiences.
- Interpret and employ Perkins Eastman’s Human by Structure graphic requirements.
- Collaborate with the Architectural and Internet marketing teams in an generally rapid-paced natural environment.
- Build modern, innovative graphic design and style strategies and making iterations of offerings to present groups with solutions.
- Coordinate and produce content material for many platforms for inside and external use together with print (proposals, submissions, displays, invites, brochures, maps, diagrams, logos, layouts, pitches, newsletters, infographics, advertisements, posters, white papers), digital (marketing and advertising collateral, web page, journal, social media, animations, conferences, activities) or studio requires.
- Manage written content and place alongside one another in a way is meaningful for displays and proposals.
- Build visually pleasing monetary tables, charts, and one of a kind infographics that properly illustrate sophisticated principles.
- Deal with budgets and schedule for print and digital deliverables.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for print creation.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited higher education/university. Diploma or certification in Graphic Design and style or linked subject.
- Bare minimum of 1 to 3 years’ working experience
- Experience establishing print and electronic get the job done, if possible in Architecture or similar fields.
- Professional stage information of complete Adobe Imaginative Suite as effectively as recent traits.
- Means to function in a Home windows primarily based computer system atmosphere.
- Possess superb format abilities.
- Imaginative, modern and fashionable aesthetic
- Capacity to produce new strategies and existing new ideas.
- Means to adhere to instructions and path.
How to Utilize:
If you would like to sign up for a dynamic, energized, modern and collaborative environment, where by your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, please check out our career web page and apply with your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio (Adobe PDF favored). No telephone phone calls be sure to.
Hyperlink: Human By Design and style!
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal chance employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Validate program. All qualified applicants will acquire consideration for work without the need of regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic data.