Superior morning from Maine where usual winter temperature has returned. It can be chilly and very clear as I get completely ready to head out to our community ski space. Past weekend it was warm ample that my relatives went skiing just one day and rode our bikes exterior the following. This weekend we are going to be sticking to the snow sports. I hope that you have a little something similarly enjoyment prepared for your weekend.
This week a bunch of persons registered for my new system on developing and selling digital solutions. If you happen to be intrigued in signing up for the class, there is nonetheless time to register.
These ended up the week’s most popular posts:
1. StudentCam 2023 – Only A few Months Left
2. A Awesome Device for Uncluttering and Preserving Online Content
3. How to Involve Google Maps in Your Google Files and Canva Documents
4. How to Sort Google Sheets and Sorts Entries in Reverse Chronological Order
5. How to Generate Map Overlays
6. Two Approaches to Generate Brief Audio Recordings to Share by using QR Code
7. How to Spell “No One particular” and Other Exciting Classes from Drawings Of…
Workshops and eBooks
50 Tech Tuesday Tips!
- The Realistic Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my preferred idea of the 7 days and the week’s most popular posts from Cost-free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has much more than 44,000 subscribers watching my small tutorial films on a huge array of instructional technological know-how tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen many years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two each and every 7 days.
- The No cost Know-how for Academics Fb website page features new and old posts from this blog during the 7 days.
- If you might be curious about my daily life outside of education, you can stick to me on Strava.
This article initially appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been made use of without having permission. Featured graphic captured by Richard Byrne.